Here is the homemade Baileys Irish Cream recipe for all of my friends, both on and offline. It's easy enough that you should have time to whip up a batch for any event.
• 1 C light cream (I used heavy whipping cream, which made it even richer)
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
• 1 2/3 C Irish whiskey (I used Jameson's)
• 1 t instant coffee (I use a shot of good coffee)
• 2 T Hershey's chocolate syrup (I used Torani)
• 1 t vanilla
• 1 t almond extract (I skipped this entirely)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
2. Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using.
Will keep for up to 2 months.